Second Adult Rebate | Second adult rebate | Watford Borough Council - second adult


Claim second adult rebate - second adult

Second adult rebate is a rebate you can get on your council tax - it's sometimes called alternative maximum CTR. You can’t get a second adult rebate at the same time as Council Tax Reduction (CTR). You might want to claim second adult rebate if you can't get Council Tax Reduction.

You may be eligible for a Second Adult Rebate if you have a non-dependent adult living with you. A non-dependent adult must: be over 18; not be your partner .

Second adult rebate is a type of council tax reduction that means the amount of council tax you have to pay is reduced by a certain amount, if you qualify.